From: kurt jensen [SMTP:kwjensen@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, 16 March, 1998 8:08
To: DESIGN-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: ARCHITECTURE & MUSIC

FERNANDO IMPERATORI
fernandi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I saw a paper the other day that explored the connection of music and
architecture... in the paper the author related the golden section to
music as well as the fibonacci series 1,1,2,3,5,8,13,21,34,55 that Bela
Bartok used in a composition. Can any one tell me more about the
fibonacci series? I never heard of this before. The only thing i know
is that it's based on modular man. Any clues?

Kurt jensen

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

<<application/ms-tnef>>