Re: invitation

On Tue, 23 Jun 1998 22:10:06 -0800 wrote...
> anyone in downtown San Francisco this friday (6/26)
> is invited to my graduation where i will be presenting
> my project 'Mapping the Electrical Assemblage' from
> 5:30-8:30 pm. the project is based upon the practical
> application of the Architecture of Electricity thesis.
>
> please e-mail me for directions.
>
> brian carroll
>
> www.sirius.com/~schizo/demo/start.htm

Dear Brian:

Sorry, I can't make it to your graduation. Congratulations to you and best
of luck. I'll be watching for you in the ether and on the ground. I'll pass
the word on to Andrejz Piotrowski (who just received tenure) as I know
he'll be delighted to here also.

As ever,

B. Aaron Parker