Re: concentration camp architecture

Concerning concentration camp architecture there is a new published
book called "Bauen unterm Hakenkreuz - Architektur des
Untergangs"(publisher:promedia;ISBN 3-85371-113-8)-unfortunately it is
only available in German-it includes extensive plans and modells of
the darkest era of this century which describe the brutal force of
the Third Reich in terms of its buildt history...

Renate