New Web site and forum

I would like to draw your attention to 'i-design' web site. Basically it's an attempt to progress the research project, which is named as 'Human Computer Interface Design and the Social Psychology of the Internet', through active participation on the Net.

In addition, this web site is intended to be an active resource for understanding the various elements of the research area. At the moment it is going through a process of evaluation on the Net. Therefore, I would be delighted if you could
have a look at, and join the process of the research and web site.

You can access 'i-design' web site at:

http://www.i-design.org

Particularly, the web site has an online discussion site which is expecting to contribute the project some latest thoughts and information. Please visit the forum, and start a new thread with your particular subject.

You can directly access 'i-design forum' at:

http://www.i-design.org/discussion/

Seungwan Roh
MPhil/PhD Design Studies
Goldsmiths College, University of London
New Cross
London SE14 6NW
United Kingdom

E-mail: mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx