Re: subscriber drive?

Gosh, what flight, from what? Are we in danger here.

Perhaps The Owner should report on subs and unsubs, but
that might violate privacy and the right to come and go in anonymity
without a trace, except for the indelible logs at PSU which records
everything and passes it directly to Ft. Meade for analysis and
dossier design fabrication.

What will attract de-bees, though is nectar. Sweet wine of the
stellar design scribblers resting here from de trop overflight.

We gurgled drinks and sucked on 2nd-hand smoke last week with
Design-L regular Lebbius Woods, temporarily serving time in Former
Europe, who reports that a breakthrough global architectural education
venture is soon to be announced, which if it catches on, is going to leave
a lot of super-ugly edu-studio-prisons empty of inmates and guards,
barren, dead, do-doed, to be recycled as CMU aggregate with Nurbanism,
Pomo, Names, Reps, Conferences, PR Niagaras, architectural presses
and Archi-Computer PowerMongerers, from coffin-nail-bombed London
to please-WMD-me Manhattan.

The market screams, in joy or agony, will the solons tell, please, what
do the eagles see from high above flying from salon to school in
patronage pursuit. Are designers in danger of extinction. God, so I pray
we are, and may computers speed the plow under.