Nigerianism

> From: "Anand Bhatt, Architect." <interface.lists@xxxxxxxx>
> Re: goodness
>
> A prison == purgatory, typologically speaking, and I suppose we
> shouldn't let this (corporate media and 'human rights' activism created)
> storm-in-a-teacup distract us from the real one: the purgatories in
> which Americans hold their prisoners, both on mainland USA and in
> Afghanistan. Both inside designated prisons and otherwise.

certainly many others prisons are less visible, consumerism could be another
one.

> I suppose this whole 'discourse' (and may the blessed bleeding hearts of
> this world fester upon it) basically works as a distraction, this
> attention fawned upon a few individuals arraigned in a specific space
> hogging up too much, way too much media space.

not sure of that point, the counselor in some military sphere who "designed"
those concentration camp "with humanities" or facilities didn't think about
the media's importance beforehand. He tried to"solve" a problem he had to
resolve by superior orders (so he had to be imaginative).

> Flake and chaff, distracting the world's attention while I wonder what
> americanities are being committed behind this mask.

The discretionality of the decision making with those prisoners is just
beginning to show his face : why the country, why the place, why the way of
judging those war-lords of some kind, inventing without any "democratic
concern" an acceptable ,"detailed" - we should publish some posts here, Van-
solution to an unimagined, never acted before, not reenacted situation ?

I would write until next year about the concern of the things who appear to
our eyes concerning such americanities, as some did before with goulag
russianities or Tien an men killings, Bengladesh, Ruanda or any other, or
the nigerian (adulterian)woman who should be executed lapidated ,those days,
his body underground, just his head "visible" to receive the stonehenge. See
( sorry for the french) the following:
Une action possible - mince, mais le courriel permet tout de même de
mondialiser la protestation- pour tenter de sauver Safiya Hussainin
Tungat-Tudu, nigériane condamnée pour adultère à la lapidation après qu'on
ait enterré son corps, ne laissant que la tête prête à recevoir les
projectiles. Vous pouvez envoyer -vite, très vite- un mail à
embassy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Amitiés,
You could also ask the nigerian enbassy in the States about his fate.
She's a nigerianicety...
Should we condemn the adultery women?

?¼?