From: { brad brace } <bbrace@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: DESIGN-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: buy and weep
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2004 19:07:23 -0800

I've been considering purchasing an ultra-cheap vacant
50x100 double-lot in rural northern california (but within
city limits)

i'm astounded at how little you can do with 'your'
property beyond building specified structures...

apparently I can't park a camper-truck, or camp, or park, or
leave a storage container -- I really wanted to go the
container-as-housing route... I think I might be permitted
to look at the trees briefly from the road though...;)

geesch, is it really this difficult?

--- bbs: brad brace sound ---
--- http://63.170.215.11:8000 ---

The 12hr-ISBN-JPEG Project >>>> extended since 1994 <<<<
"... easily the most venerable net-art project of all time."

+ + + serial ftp://ftp.eskimo.com/u/b/bbrace
+ + + eccentric ftp:// (your-site-here!)
+ + + continuous hotline://artlyin.ftr.va.com.au
+ + + hypermodern ftp://ftp.rdrop.com/pub/users/bbrace
+ + + imagery ftp:// (your-site-here!)

News: alt.binaries.pictures.12hr alt.binaries.pictures.misc
alt.binaries.pictures.fine-art.misc alt.12hr

. 12hr email
subscriptions => http://bbrace.laughingsquid.net/buy-into.html

. Other | Mirror: http://www.eskimo.com/~bbrace/bbrace.html
Projects | Reverse Solidus: http://bbrace.laughingsquid.net/

{ brad brace } <<<<< bbrace@xxxxxxxxxx >>>> ~finger for pgp

--
The Design-L list for art and architecture, since 1992...