Re: ORGANIC FORMS EXHIBIT AN AESTHETIC PROPORTION.

do you know how many artworks in my house incorporate the
'golden mean'? I mean, there's HEY ART PICASSO HOW'S YOUR
BROTHER DICK? and 2=ODD, DICK, and all those mostly blank
panels in the gallery, and, OMG, all those early quondam
webpages with tables 600 pixels wide subdivided by tables
370 pixels and 230 pixels wide. It's like the organic odds
of Ottopia or maybe really subliminal organic containment.
go figure.

--
The Design-L list for art and architecture, since 1992...