Re: bilocation

>> that bilocation is extremely rare is (I think) another given.
>
> i was going to try to draw an image of a mirror, had
> a symbol definition too.
a mirror exists (or is defined) by his re-producing( copying) the image of
some thing placed in front of it, to be visible by some one else ( or some
instrument )

and don't forget that the image of some object in a mirror is not exactly
the same, as it's a symmetrical copy ( like your left and right hands are
symmetrical copies as seen trough (?) a mirror).

symmetry is also a strange event always present in human history including
our biology and evolution.

> the bilocation information is
> very interesting. there have been some studies in
> physics of having one particle in two places at once,
> which i think is referred to as quantum teleportation.

the "principe d'incertitude" ??

> and, 2 places at once, in a two-option system would
> be the state of paradox, when no paradox is allowed.

except in some (religious) poly-ubiquity of the God.
(but pure non-physicality, immateriality, spirituality there )
Pat

--
The Design-L list for art and architecture, since 1992...