and sponsors are welcome...

WHTour : Get Notifed

World Heritage List | World Heritage Map | About WHTour
Note from the author

This web site is a "one-man-show" with a wish : as the World Heritage belongs to us all, the WHTour avoids to ask a fee for access. Nevertheless your visit costs bandwidth, servers, local transportation, food, cheap hotels, entry fees, photo equipment, laptop and work. Consider to get involved in order to bring here more images from the world to the world. It's a delight to build all this for you and please apologize for the broken English on pages as I am French speaking.

tito dupret

I feel reassured for my overbroken english misuse......I'm not alone....
Support the WHTour Newsletter

Contribution is up to you. You can give what you think it's worth. Advised tip is 10 euro. You can pay more, you can pay less.

If you are an organization or a company : [ more... ]

Get notified when new virtual reality movies are put online. Periodicity is about 6 newsletters per year. It is FREE to subscribe : [ newsletter ].

You will receive an e-mail message asking you to confirm your subscription. You *must* reply for your subscription to become effective.
To contribute online (U.S. Dollars, Canadian Dollars, Euro, Pounds Sterling, and Yen accepted) :

The WHTour would like to thank contributors here :

a.. The Solé-Baeten family from Brussels, Belgium, offers Karnak in Luxor, Egypt [ 6 VRs ]
b.. Mr. Simon Trapp from Hawaii, USA, offers Halong Bay in Vietnam [ 2 VRs ]
c.. Mr. Matthieu Baudoux from Brussels, Belgium, offers the Pyramids in Egypt [ 8 VRs ]
d.. Mr. Danny Briere from Mansfield, USA, offers Wat Phu in Champasak, Laos [ 2 VRs ]
e.. Mr. Mark Plutowski from San Jose, USA, offers Thungyai-Huai Kha Khaeng in Thailand [ 2 VRs ]
f.. The Broekmans family from Oostende, Belgium, offers Sainte Catherine in Egypt [ 3 VRs ]
g.. Mr. Jook Leung from New Jersey, USA, offers Ping Yao [ 1 VR ] and Wudangshan [ 3 VRs ]

About WHTour > Help the WHTour

Home | Contact | Staff | Mission | Help | Support | Press | Digital studio | 2001-2004 © WHTour.net

--
The Design-L list for art and architecture, since 1992...