I can't wait to paint the rest of my.....

I CAN'T WAIT TO PAINT THE REST OF MY MOTHER'S HUMMEL
COLLECTION is Artifact of Ottopia No. 74, forthcoming at
www.quondam.com .

[Overall had a nice second weekend in the thick of
reenactment season. Spent it with Cardinal Dougherty High
School alumni friends, and even the new CDHS English
Department Chairman--her appointment was a "catastrophic
success!" She said, "Oh! Thanks a lot." Same people, same
place (close to the point) the weekend after 9-11.
Personally, I reenacted the summer of 1985--bought a bottle
of CAMPARI and drank the bottle the rest of the weekend.]

Hey, feel free to finish "I can't wait to paint the rest of
my....." anyway you design to do so.

--
The Design-L list for art and architecture, since 1992...