Re: Heidegger & Japanese Philosopher

> G'd day folks, can anyone pppoint to works/articles that involves
> Heidegger and the Kyoto School/Japanese Buddhism?

The only thing I'm aware of that may come close is:
Heidegger and Asian Thought. Edited by Graham Parkes,
Honolulu, University of Hawaii Press, 1987.

It has this essay you may find interesting,
"Language and Silence: Self-Inquiry in Heidegger and Zen", Tetsuaki Kotoh,
and some others on H and Japanese philosphers.

> I heard that Nishida (or someone else) interviewed H and published the
> transcripts. Help! Thanks.

Please let me know if you track this down.

cheers,
Pete
paf@xxxxxxxxxx