RE: Kehre

> >Any way to summarize what the helpful interpretation of the Kehre is?
> No. There are no soundbites on this one.
How about saying what the Kehre is not?

> >Page numbers?
> All of them. Which is why none were given. You may leave out page 2 of =
> the translation - the corresponding page in the German is not numbered, =
I have read the book. I guess I missed something?

> As far as die Kehre is concerned, you just have to do the work, =
> otherwise you will never make any sense of it. Part of this is to do =
I'll do the work, I just need some help to get started. Any way you can help?

> with just *how* it is - that you stand either within or outside it, and =
> the way it is is to do with where you are.
I guess I'm an outsider. How do I become an insider?

> >Cool. Did Heidegger do this intentionally?
> I would say yes.
Out of mischief or to protect an awful secret (like Pythagoras and the
square root of two)?