Re: Can anyone help?

>I'm about to start research into the connections between
>SEIN UND ZEIT, and Jacques Derrida. While I have a rough
>idea of what I have to read, if anyone knows on any
>pertinent works by these two writers, or any others, I would
>be grateful.

"Ousia and Gramme [?]" from Margins of Philosophy, Philopolemology [?] from
Reading Heidegger, and Aporias would be obvious places to start for
Derrida's own interpretation of Being and Time.

If you mean to examine connections, in either a weak or strong sense,
between Derrida's thought and Heidegger's, read it all. And enjoy.

Chris

She made great Caesar lay his sword to bed;
He ploughed her, and she cropp'd. - Shakespeare