Re: heidegger & romantics

I don't have any references to offer, but my general impression is
that Heidegger had little time for anything written in English. The
Romantic that Heidegger found interesting was of course Hoelderlin. Your
paper sounds promising though. I too have noticed parallels between Blake
and Heidegger. Heidegger's treatment of technology seems very similar in
many ways to Blake's vision of the stranglehold Reason has on man. (My
interpretation of Blake is taken from Northrop Fye's Fearful Symmetry).

Martin Weatherston,
Philosophy & Religious Studies Dept.,
East Stroudsburg University,
East Stroudsburg, PA 18301.