RE: waste of bandwidth - art of philosophy

Why in the heck does every single one of your posts attach some
undecipherable document? Can you clean up your server on that side of the
Atlantic?? I'm sure this is not the first request of you to narrow your
bandwidth and cut out the needless attachments. I'm sick of continually
needing to erase your downloaded attachments... additionally, your posts are
always at least several screens long. A copy of the note which trailed your
last is included, the file was 2997 bytes long... EGADS!

>Attachment Converted: A:\DOWNLOAD\REartofp

"This generation shall not end until all things have come to pass..."
Richard A. Parkany; Coxsackie, NY (USA): rparkany@xxxxxxxxxx