Re: ontological difference/identity?

Michael Eldred writes of Dasein's character in terms of attentiveness or
caring for the clearing within which beings are differentiated in being.
{that uncomfortable shepherd of beyng stuff}

I wonder if we might turn this thread to consider that attentiveness and
caring? Recognizing that there is nothing like "nature" in Heidegger's
conception of Dasein. And, recognizing too that caring and attentiveness
are not to be conceived normatively...there being no kind of Sartrean
ethics here. What is attentiveness for Dasein? Especially after die
sogenannte Kehre Heidegger would not allow us to speak about Dasein
according to its proper nature -- i.e. "authentic" Dasein. So, what is
the status of attentiveness and caring for Dasein?

I have speculated that some answer to my own question can be found in
the works associated with the Kehre--Letter on Humanism, Origin of the
Work of Art, and so forth. These suggest that attentiveness is a sort of
ontological category of its own, a sort of being that is an awareness of
the ontological difference. In other words, attentiveness is not merely
an attribute of Dasein. Rather, Dasein _is_ attentiveness.

Still, this seems something of a stretch. I'd appreciate comments.