Re: query

cbr wrote:

> has anyone run across scholarship on connections between heidegger and
> freud? if so, where? i am currently composing a paper on memory
> repression as ontic correlate to inauthenticity. any leads will be
> greatly appreciated.

I wrote a (rather poor) essay on the subject of forgetting during my MA
work on Heidegger this year and also remember a paper at the conference
by Radical Philosophy last year, on the subject of spectres of Derrida,
that focussed on Heidegger/heimlich-unheimlich/Freud. I will dig out
refernces possibly if you wish. Drop me e-mail off-list if you want me
to...

Matt Lee