beitraege theologie and politics

Dear Prof. Capurro,
thank you for your "long divagations" about that crucial topic from the
>Beitraege<

For the first point of your letter: I'm agree with you that H. is trying to
speak from God or divinities without the language from Metaphysics, he is a
theo-loge (see letter to L!with).
Hoelderlin allows him two things, as I guess: a) to speak about Gods at the
time where Nihilism grows; with other words, the poet 'stiftet' (donate?)
the place (being), where we could find or prepare another encouter or
parousia from a 'last God'; b) he gives him a special concept for eternity,
that becomes also the temporaly way of being for that Ereignis as
Vorbeigang, who is otherwise not grounded in that 'constant presence'which
he has almost critizes. The Beitraege recover this terminology from the
first Hoelderlin lesson from 1934/35; they complete the thinking of being
with the poetry of the 'Between'(Mitte, Zwischen) and the unspoken godsword,
which philosophers are not able to give... only the poets...
Maybe the famous text, which you have not mentioned, is the letter of
humanism; there he says:
"Das Sein als das Geschick,... bleibt verborgen. Aber das Weltgeschick [als
Heimatlosigkeit; B.O.] kuendigt sich in der Dichtung an, ohne dass es schon
als GEschichte des Seins offenbar wird"(30)
a page before, speaks from the holy:
"Das Heilige aber, das nur erst der Wesensraum der Gottheit ist, die selbst
wiederum nur die Dimension f!r die Goetter und den Gott gewaehrt, kommt dann
ins Scheinen, wenn zuvor und in langer Vorbereitung das Sein selbst sich
gelichtet hat und in seiner Wahrheit erfahren ist"(29).

In my opinion H. has not done the distintion from Holy and Being until the
40ties; the vortrag <Wie wenn am Feiertage...> speaks from nature, greek
physis as the Sein and by Hoelderlin as the Holy. Just with the Nachwort to
what is Metaphysic? disconected Holy from Sein thinker from poet bereich;
Dimension is also the word for the Being in the 50ties isn't it casual?
Nietzsche was on the other hand, too metaphisical for him; Hoelderlin has
the metaphisics 'ueberwunden' (see GA 52; 63, 99, 120, 143; GA 53; 30, 66,
158)...
For your second point; I'm not trying to say that his political agreement
with the nazi-regime at that time (circa 1933-38) was the culmination from his
philosophy or thinking, the stage from seingeschichte wasn't really
finished, at 1933, but it is, i.e. the seinsgeschichte, or he leads to a special
kind of instant (Augenblick)from the history of being, in which he falls as
he decides that there is the moment for germans and for seinshistory to take
an historical resolution 'in der Not der Seinsvergessenheit'...
we know today that it was wrong, but H acts consecuently for his philosophy.
for a concept from history (Geschichte), which leads him to do this, as L!with
pointed out (Mein Leben vor u. nach 1933)...and "that" was zwanglaeufig...
For the comments of the books, i do not put on the same table (sack!) those
three autors you mentioned; schwan as political thinker tries to keep a
short distance with heidegger and penetrates his thinking of the creators
and the setting on work from truth by Heidegger; Farias writes a criminal
persecusion without a serious investigation on the work Hs., Ott the
historian, tries as schwan from his science to develop motives with
historial facts, as you critizes me...
nevertheless, i was thinking on schwan article from the beitraege 1989 the
year when he also died... (not deswegen!)
ok. it would be for me interesting to know the place or something else about
these vattimo/derrida book or journal, the year of these etc....
i think a aprereciate more vattimo as derrida, so is for me a surprise to
see them together on a title...the only thing I knew about religion by
derrida was an aut-aut discussion about the Beitraege with a lot of articles
in italy 1992 the journal-year, it's an interview with him an he speaks from
the last god relationing it with the other religions, theology, etc..

my excuse for my english, i usually do not have time to speak it or write it
sus excusas tb. aceptadas, de cualquier forma, ahi va mi direccion de e-mail:
breno.onetto@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

un saludo cordial, esperandole oir al respecto, lo de lacan me interesa tb.
si me puede dar mas datos, creo que se trata de un seminario, no? me
interesa de cualquier forma el delimitar a Heidegger desde dentro y no
historicamente, o desde filologias...