caesura

Hi!

I am trying to find the word "caesura" in Heidegger, i.e. 1. does Heidegger
actually employ the term "Zaesur" anywhere in his German texts? Since I am
currently in Germany, I do not
have access to the English Heidegger translations but seem to remember the
word "caesura" popping up in the English texts, i.e. certain Heideggerian
terms were possible translated as "caesura". . . . 2. could anybody confirm
my impression? and if so, which words were translated as "caesura"? (how do
they compare conceptually to Hoelderlin's "Zaesur"?)

I wanted to write a piece on Leni Riefenstahl's cutting techniques, and
structures of concealment as introduced around what I thought was Heidegger's
adoption of Hoelderlin's concept of "Zaesur" (English "caesura"). I got the
idea from Lacoue-Labarthe's book "Heidegger, Art, and Politics" where he uses
"caesura" in order to denote the status and function of the Holocaust. But
the English translation, i.e. Heidegger, Art, and Politics, is full of slips,
and what I thought was a Heidegger quotation by Lacaoue-Labarthe was actually
a Hoelderlin quote. . . (no source was given).

I would be very grateful if someone could help me out. With best wishes,

Nina