RE: truth & rhetoric

". . . when Heidegger denies that being itself is an entity, he is also
excluding the possibility of its being understood as what we ordinarily
mean by the notion of a property of an entity. From the lectures of the
period we also know that being as such is prior to the fateful
distinction that Western philosophy has made between being as essence
and being as existence-a distinction that, in Heidegger's view, preempts
any further inquiry into the unitary sense of being as such that it
presupposes."

The source of the unitary sense of being must be aletheia.

Whence aletheia? Doesn't this seem to be a pious question, in search of the holy?

Whence aletheia? From God? From a god?

How does Heidegger think thinking should surrender to such a revelation?