Co-casting

Wien, 27.September 1996

Lieber Michael,

thanks for co-casting!
on casualia and fortuita please (re-)read Summa Theologica I, 57
Your comments on 'things appear 'nothing other than'' I agree with you if
'nothing other than' means withing this particular casting or Entwurf. The
casting changes indeed historically, what we cannot just do what we want. We
are co-casting 'snatches' (Schnippchen?!) of beying.
We are 'deutungslos' as far as we are related to the very dimension of open
possibilities. This being our 'human' prerogative (as far as we know...) it
means that we are originally, i.e. before we can co-cast beings, open to the
possibility of co-casting itself. A being whose being is a sign without
interpretation (this is an oxymoron!)
We can find causes because we are o-casional.
We we build up being that a r e like that? or at least that imitate
(artificially as we say) this? is there something like artificial
existentiality? Artificiality means, as was stressed newly by Massimo
Negrotti (university of urbino, italy), that either the processes or the
'substance' of an 'original' is changed. It is not 'cloning'. What kind of
artificial existence is possible?
I'll be back next week (by the 6th of october). Cheers until then
rafael