Fwd: Re: the teaching profession

It's not that your wit and good judgement are not enough, Henry. But just to be on the safe side, perhaps it's a good idea to cast such ready-for-death hyperbolees over wide expanses. I hope you don't mind.

Allen

"I always seem to be over-ruling what I say almost as
> soon as I say it."

brilliant, allen... professorial and divine...

shazam! i just realized we're "off list."
we're not sharing this genius...this wit...

  • Re: Re: the teaching profession
    • From: henry