RE: grave thots on a great hack

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: owner-heidegger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-heidegger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]Namens
GEVANS613@xxxxxxx
Verzonden: maandag 14 juni 2004 17:17
Aan: heidegger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
CC: GEVANS613@xxxxxxx
Onderwerp: Re: grave thots on a great hack

R.B.M.deBakker@xxxxxx writes:

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: owner-heidegger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-heidegger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]Namens
GEVANS613@xxxxxxx
Verzonden: maandag 14 juni 2004 15:46
Aan: heidegger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

R.B.M.deBakker@xxxxxx writes:

Dear Rene:
I rather admire your last posting which was excellent. Could I publish it
in the Athenaeum Library?
If so, how is de Bakker treated alphabetically?

If just Bakker, it would be placed in between Baker and Bakunin.
If De Bakker, it would be placed in between De Beauvoire and Debord?
I would publish it as it is - with no comments from me.

Very well, dear Jud. Next to Bakunin please.

Jud:
Thank you Rene.
If you go to: _http://evans-experientialism.freewebspace.com/study.htm_
(http://evans-experientialism.freewebspace.com/study.htm)
you can view it there. Please let me know the following:

1. I have chosen a title for it: Where Are the Ears to Hear? Is that
suitable?

very

2. What does the B. stand for in line two? Is it Being or B & T?

BT

3. But what if there's no one left to expose them O? What does the O mean in
this sentence?

- expose them TO (capitals)

- one line up: 'only used for it.'

- I saw 'rakl': Trakl

- please change 'inter-omni-subjectivity' into 'subjectivity'

Please note, if you wish to make any changes of additions I will be glad to
do so immediately.
There may be something that you already have for instance that could be
added on the end? Something that you have written previously in another
connection, but would fit in with the general thrust of your piece? Nothing is too
much trouble - I like the piece a lot.

I'll think it over and let you know.

BTW - AOL [my server America On Line] are VERY short of bandwidth today
[they have problems] - so the library may be slow to load.

I've seen it. You've built quite a building!

thanks Jud,
rene

Cheers,

Jud.

Nullius in Verba

_http://evans-experientialism.freewebspace.com/index.htm_
(http://evans-experientialism.freewebspace.com/index.htm)
JUD EVANS - XVANS XPERIENTIALISM

--- StripMime Warning -- MIME attachments removed ---
This message may have contained attachments which were removed.

Sorry, we do not allow attachments on this list.

multipart/alternative
text/html
---