RE: It's all over!

> This is why the Good has very little to do with the
> politics of the temporal world we live in.

Agreed, world is run by the Antichrist. Here the illusion is to think it has
ever been otherwise.

> Better to philosophize and write poetry.

Well, you seem to join the general mindset at bashing philosophy: "Let them
talk high talks, they are just mild lunatics, and we will go on as we always
did." This, is of course, Weber's value freedom of science, which is Hume's
guillotine restated.

Please do not forget that philosophy began by discussing the problems of the
city. The philosopher is in the first place a citizen. What are the morals
of it?

Let's say science would be able to predict mass behavior. Then, it would be
able to say: this emotion of this politician will produce this and this
effect. Or, to put it bluntly, "Mr. Bush, you're overreacting. Just
rationally consider the effects of your policies!"

Unfortunately, this world has never been a place for reason, at most it was
place for military intelligence, but it did not like intelligence any other
way. So, ok, Bush is overreacting, agreed. BUT, somebody had to debunk the
madhouse of world politics.

Bush is not good. He is simply necessary.

Evil is (sometimes) necessary. It is a tragedy for us to accept it, but,
this is the tragic essence of our world: God delivered us into the hands of
the Devil, poor Jobs that we are!

If this world may be seen as a prison built upon millions light years wide
of emptiness, then perhaps it is us who asked for being imprisoned, through
our own behavior.

Then, let me ask: what is the INTELLIGENT way out of it?

Tudor Georgescu

http://intellect-club.nl.eu.org