Re: Re:Zionism

Jud writes:
On a personal level I prefer the company of Jews to Arabs.

...even tho israel bonds subscribers? ...complicit in genocide?

My political position on the Jews has always been quite clear. I am NOT a
Zionist! To call me a Zionist is as bad an insult [in my eyes] as being
called a bastard. I have not one shred of sympathy for the Zionist cause,
which in
my opinion is a disaster both for Jewry and for the unfortunate Arabs whose
land the Jews have feloniously confiscated. I do NOT believe that the Jews
have any rights in that part of the world WHATSOEVER. Any Jews and their
descendants that happened to have remained in the Palestine area after the
diaspora should enjoy the normal liberties within a Palestinian State.
Israel should
be disestablished, the majority population in the area should be allowed to
repossess their historical lands, and the Jewish population absorbed into a
single state with a single Parliament in which all citizens should be
allowed
to vote. Jews are not racially different from Arabs - they are ALL
Semites -
disputatious Semites - but nevertheless Semites. The division and cause of
all the trouble is the usual one - RELIGION. Those Jews who refuse to
cooperate or participate in the new political and racial singularity should
be
allowed to return to their original countries of origin. The so-called
"historical
right" of the Jews to put the diaspora "in reverse" to run the historical
fim backwards and return to their deliberately abandoned homeland which
they
left around two-thousand ago as "economic emigrants" and take over from the
indigenous population is madness. It is as if we Celts, who two thousand
years
ago resided in territories which stretched from modern day Anatolia to the
shores of the Atlantic insisted that our original homelands in modern
Turkey,
[as an example] should be returned to us.

The above is of course completely unrealistic in the REAL WORLD -

...as it was unrealistic to oppose hitler's solution to the jewish problem?

...what is actually going on in the real world is a world-historical crime
of a magnitude with the nazis and the identical master-race/untermensch
ideology. nazism has passed into the melancholy of history; but here its
essence returns in the form of zionism, ...and, reserving this, and
excepting that, you exhuberantly proclaim your judaphilia, ...but don't
accord heid'ians, whose moral onus is vastly less exigent, equal latitude
for nuance and complexity?

in the
world of real politik, but this is how I feel. What I DO feel very strongly
about is the victimisation of Jewish people just because they HAPPEN to be
Jews.
The Jewish "problem" for me is simply another example of how religion f----
up the world. If the Jews turned their backs upon their mind-deadening
religion and the Arabs did the same THERE WOULD BE NO Jewish problem or
Palestinian
problem, for racially the people are the SAME PEOPLE divided by a faith in
that which doesn't exist.

My emphasis on the holocaust is an attempt to point to Heidegger's
hypocrisy
in that he was aware of Hitler's programme re the Jews [he consorted with
top Nazis {sat around the same table with them as a fellow party member]
and
had personal friends in the anti-Semitism business. {he still sent one Xmas
cards after the war] To write a book hypocritically discussing the ins
and
outs of a "Dasein" ostensibly standing for "humanity" when in his mind at
the
time of writing was support for ideas of the expulsion of millions of the
"Daseins" in his own German state — not to mention the Jews in the other
European states that his leader intended to attack and take over.

...patent speciousness, propaganda history.

I hope now that I have made my position QUITE CLEAR regarding the Jews [who
I like as people] and their religion which I hate — like I hate every other
religion.

...your brief against religion is silly. the sharon-bush war machine is
impelled by empire, globalisation, and oil, ...quite opposite of
transcendentalisms. that the resistance inspirit itself with recourse to
its traditional myth system is as unexceptionable as revivifying the soma
with traditional diet, ...you'd as well hate weltanschuuang.

...anyway, jud, with holocaust industry rant the core of your list-being,
and a positivism more semantical than positivist, any wonder some of us are
catching the fetid odor of bad faith?