FW: The Ister

assorted networked nodes, mention of this film below has made it here a
couple of times before, but now the film is released here&now in the UK at
the ICA for a couple of months: anyone else meaning to see this? perhaps
(g-d forbid :-)) we might meet up in the dreaded flesh and go swanning down
the river...

rear guards

mP