Re: [analytical-indicant-theory] Was Hitler a Christian?

Dear Bob Auler,
Although I am sure he would be much too old, his attempt to escape Berlin is fairly well documented to the point that, on the route he may have been killed by an artillery shell explosion, a West German Court declared, based on ambiguous evidence, that he was legally dead. Other than providing a possible 'out', as in most conspiracy theories. e.i., 'it may have happened that . . .', though, this all is JUST a rumor. The hasty conclusions of the West German court do not have to be part of any pro-Nazi conspiracy but simply an effort to save money upon an otherwise hopeless prosecution.

'Sincerely'
Gary C. Moore

BobAuler@xxxxxxx wrote:

In a message dated 10/6/04 1:02:29 AM, gottlos75@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> for instance, Martin Borman who may even still be alive!

let's hear more about such rumors. whets my perverse curiosity.
bob

--- StripMime Warning -- MIME attachments removed ---
This message may have contained attachments which were removed.

Sorry, we do not allow attachments on this list.

multipart/alternative
text/html
---