RE: derrida

rene writes:

Besides, Dreyfus and Habermas (who was in his youth a Heideggerian) might share what
friends of me call "the Haar effect". Michel Haar, who is also in the reader, once was
a 'believer', but seems to have abjured Heidegger. It is what happened to almost all
Heideggerians in Germany. Somehow like al those opposing the war Saddam, but almost
everybody became victim of the ongoing terror coming from their own leaders. Maybe now
they don't want to know, but it has been registrated. In fact, these renegades are the
most fierce critics, because they know that they lack faith in what they think and do,
while Heidegger remained loyal to his beginnings, even amidst the wildest accusations,
that still continue.

Heidegger is clearly an immortal philosopher who will not be dismissed. Part of it is that his works are not a stable and immobile reference that we can come to an agreement on as if it was so easy as to just treat his text like an object that methodologically organizes our thoughts and makes them adequate to some reference. Heidegger was one that made us all sensitive to this latin adequatio ad rem or whatever it is in the old language. His writing are like an adieu and withdrawal to all this, saying something like... this is who I am and behind this brief appearance there is no why to my actions here and my mind is unfathomable for all ages. To turn Heidegger into a stable reference is to turn him into a metaphysical object that is immobile and permanent which he with the most rigor made into a TABOO. People who need to reassure themselves they are not stupid because they have a hold of Heidegger's truth are really intellectually insecure. It doesn't matter if the truth is positive or critical of Heidegger giving rise to a "Haar effect". It's all discourse and weak pretentions, a school exercise, a copying academic exercise for retarded little minds. If God is so lost that we can't even remember or feel any nostalgia then we can grow up any time now and take responsibility for ourselves and our earth. Where are the men?

(it is this weakness (faggotry) that is seen through by Bush:
"He can run from his record, but he cannot hide." And the reason
why Bush will win.

I know, I know, I know rene you like the herculean types who can fight without a technological pro-thesis as thetic armor of consciousness and flesh, lovers of vulnerable and exposed hand to hand combat like Junger admired, much like Plutarch's stoic Cato living like the old dogs no? like Cynics barely citizens and closer to the anomolous savages for whom comfort is unknown, rulers of the body politics, multitude packs of animals and lady fortune. You gotta be poor to know. Who said that? Must be common sense imo.

tympan

rene

'Just lose it'

tympan ??
tympan

Designer Mail isn't just fun to send, it's fun to receive. Use special
stationery, fonts and colors.
first two months FREE*.

Powerful Parental Controls Let your child discover the best the Internet has to offer. http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=http://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines Start enjoying all the benefits of MSN® Premium right now and get the first two months FREE*.