GEVANS613@xxxxxxx - aka: THE ASS HOLE EXTRAODINAIRE

yes i'm, to put it mildly, inebriated, so without credence thereby
(therefrom?), i'm sending this mild minderically understated missive called
inexplicably:

"THERE IS":

Light,

and

there is Language

Rene is REALLY the ONLY light here, and not just here but, to my experence,
at a here at the "this" of this moment, he is the ONLY thinker of what most
desperately needs a thinking of, here, on the surface dirt of this deep
granite undergirded earth, on the mere "there is" appearance that is
jawsetingly grim on the earthdirt at this particular cycle of its turnings
- - -

the SHOUT line, the line that underlines the last line, is a line that
screams assholes AKIN TO GEVANS613@xxxxxxx

SHOUTERS

OR: Where do the heaven's send us?

OR: Yes, i no, there are so few minds re-maining here of note, i.e. minds
that matter, those who have no doubt that their thinking is not ultimate,
that the ultimate is not possible but the "way" to thought is lifelongingly
current, running - - -

few vokda's deep into rivers that run sick w/ healthy thot's that run
SICKLY slick

or. u (u fue who do no) of all those times when, individually, one by one,
we "we rare ones" ride the blasphemic trail), where the ultimatingly
ultimatorized existentialators can "lights out" us at whim, and then u see
that the nonpareil ASSHOLE on the surface of our mother earth is

or that is to say, say, wish the inner were more closely intelligizable to
the outer

drunk, yes, but, why?

well, partly i guess, listen'n rite now to Steven Weinberg's audiobook
rendrin' of his Classic:

"Dreams of a Final Theory"

and mean while redressing my self to a few odd older posts here i've
deigned to open previously, well

- what a light years difference twixt such a cutting edge searcher of the
hard calculation based on supercolliders of the so far inexplicable
question of, not why is there, but rather "why there is" anything at all??"
questions appropriate to a physicist first, philosophy comes later

i.e. thinging questions, questionst that thing that sensing that on the
random odd read at the over handed typesets of the printer's art, VERSUS
the utterly prick headed underhandling thoughtlessness of JUDE.gvVANS THE
CAPITAL CAPITALIZER OF THE largest HOLE IN THE large holed ASSSSS that the
excremental gods have, over time, groan[ed] to love

so far, from all the "lettuce all hate heidegger" fuckheads like the
capitalized undermanned OVERMANNIC rhetoric of [capitalized by: (i can't
say, i'd be sued} GEVANS613, A FLANEURIC LICKSPITed LIPSPINNERized owner OF
an UPPER CASED CAPITALIZED ASSHOLE OF THIS CAPITAL OVERLOADED CENTURY OF
THE DUMBEST INTELLECTUALIZED PILES OF RHETORICAL SHIT EVER YET ENTRE'D
SINCE THE FALL OF GREECE

there's NO doubt that he capitalizes his 'from' persona from his
subterranean surety that without SHOUTING IT no one would, if they were
sane, take him seriously in his lower case negative being a post positive
being of being a bing cherry who, obviously discernable from reading the
entrailic signs of his animal puke spread over the pristine few inches of
what is left of the heidegger list

  • Re: GEVANS613@xxxxxxx - aka: THE ASS HOLE EXTRAODINAIRE
    • From: Kenneth Johnson