Re: The Right Track

R.B.M.deBakker@xxxxxx writes:

Everywhere in the world there are Schiller and Goethe institutes
that keep on betraying Germany to the West. Your confirmation
is nothing surprising.
I tell you what i see from here: you're one more time in the
eternal loop, the same you ridiculed before.

at least enjoy your ride,

rene

Jud:
But Rene, [not that I have any sympathies with the Schiller and Goethe
institutes ]
Germany IS the West - or an important part of it anyway.

Rene:
at least enjoy your ride,

I LOVE rides Rene, on every form of transport, other than the
transcendentalist transportation that heads for the seas of despond, and the spiceless
islands of perpetual philosophical regret, and the metaphysical *wide blue
yonder* - for *Thar be sea-monsters and a man-eating bunny called *Fluffy.*

Regards,

Jud

Personal Website:
_http://evans-experientialism.freewebspace.com/index.htm_
(http://evans-experientialism.freewebspace.com/index.htm)
E-mail Discussion List:
nominalism@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

--- StripMime Warning -- MIME attachments removed ---
This message may have contained attachments which were removed.

Sorry, we do not allow attachments on this list.

multipart/alternative
text/html
---