Re: Australian elections

In a message dated 10/22/04 9:09:21 PM, janstr@xxxxxxx writes:

> it all has become a great speculation game, driving up the price
> much faster  .... do i hear 100 USD a barrel, anyone ??

as in all economic moves, some winners, some losers. i've got a 78 year old
wildcatter client who has a lot of dribbler wells capable of squeezing out 20
to 100 barrels a day. they have been capped and abandoned at 20 dollars a
barrel. they are now uncapped and producing.

also, if oil is this high, it will fuel (bad pun) the hydrogen car market and
make that necessary transition...building the stations to service them.

same old story.

--- StripMime Warning -- MIME attachments removed ---
This message may have contained attachments which were removed.

Sorry, we do not allow attachments on this list.

multipart/alternative
text/html
---

  • Energy decline and totalitarianism