Re: Unterwegs zum Friedhof

GEVANS613@xxxxxxx wrote:
*

*Wise is he not who is never silent, Mouthing meaningless words:
A glib tongue that goes on chattering
Sings to its own harm* **

(Hávamál, The Poetic Edda)

*

In a message dated 26/10/2004 19:03:42 GMT Standard Time, beeso@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

On The Way Of Language /*

*/Martin Heidegger/*

Summary By Haukur Amon Thor Thorvardarson.

meget gode Haukur!!

takk

you also wrote:

Let he who spoke ill of the good name of Heiddegger come forth!
/Amon

I assume you here are referring to the most mentally bloated cognatally
insensate shallowest egocentric puke ball ever to appear on any real
philosophers list, aka syphilitic monkey fucker GEVANS who with a clock
setting REGULARITY manages to embarass his SELF several dozen times daily
all over the floor here

Jud:
Oh my God - the list-lush is on the wood-alcohol and the mentholated spirits now!
Watch you don't breathe out while you have a lighted match in your filthy black-finger-nailed mitt - you'll blow up your boozer's belly and cover the walls of your masturbatorium with blood, shit and half-eaten junk-food.
It won't be long now. Unterwegs zum Friedhof? Booked your plot in the Pet's Cemetery yet? Don't forget to alert the local authority to send the Filth-Squad around with a skip to clear the empties and the piss-soaked mattress and fumigate the flat after you're gone.

Regards,

Jud

Personal Website:
_http://evans-experientialism.freewebspace.com/index.htm_ (http://evans-experientialism.freewebspace.com/index.htm) E-mail Discussion List:
nominalism@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

--- StripMime Warning -- MIME attachments removed --- This message may have contained attachments which were removed.

Sorry, we do not allow attachments on this list.

--- StripMime Report -- processed MIME parts --- multipart/alternative
text/html
---