RE: all or nothing at all, part X

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: owner-heidegger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-heidegger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]Namens Bakker, R.B.M.
de
Verzonden: donderdag 4 november 2004 17:25
Aan: heidegger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Onderwerp: RE: all or nothing at all, part X

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: owner-heidegger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-heidegger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]Namens
GEVANS613@xxxxxxx
Verzonden: donderdag 4 november 2004 14:14
Aan: heidegger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

R.B.M.deBakker@xxxxxx writes:

But sensing is always also thinking - forget Hume and read Kant and Nietzsche -
so that thoughtlessness implies senselessness. Kant has reduced the objectively
knowable of (for instance) colour, to what can be measured: the intensity.
But a measurement of color is not at all what i see when i see color.

I mean: i can't *see* quantity. I can't *see* digitally.
But watch: today's colors are produced colors. And production of
color has been made possible by science, and, prior to that, by
the one who produced the idea: Kant. It is his metaphysics that
now shows physically.

In a very late poem Hoelderlin mentions the wood of a city-gate,
and how good it is that it reminds of the trees in nature.

Hm.., Jud will answer with: reality cannot have will.
But i see here a possibility to trace back to the determination
of reality as WILL by all modern thinkers, from Descartes to
Schelling and Nietzsche. As if human will alone can 'simply'
change reality.

simply rene

  • RE: all or nothing at all, part X
    • From: Jan Straathof