RE: ER n WITAAA

is there any higher thought linkings rising above one's thinking of the
ultimate thought of Nietzsche's Eternal Return versus one's thinking of the
ultimate thought of Heidegger's "Why is there anything at all?"

i don't see any myself, they're different classes, near to tell eh? maybe
ER is on the inside and WITAAA the outside?

Who knows i suppose it has to do with how you think of the ER. Just off the top of my head for me it's like a terrible thought that maybe we have gone through this before and we will again forever. It makes you wonder if your life is worth living over and over again for an eternity of time. Similar to the thoughts that might happen to one after a near death experience or after being told that one has but months to live. It's Nietzsche i.e., the thoughts of a convalescent struggling with resentment and trying to figure out which way of thiking is invigorating and affirmative of the innocence of becoming and which thoughts look for blame and spit on the innocence of becoming. I was just reading today Heidegger on Rilke and I came accross his way of presenting something that is vaguely emerging as threads for me. This is the idea of a balancing center that not being an origin or the aim of an end is more a way of being situated in place and living in a risky manner because one is without any protection and put into play. To risk is to put into play, into the balance of what makes things weighty, where everything has gravity and becomes solid. To go without any protective measures implies a sense of security however, a sureness that comes with being without care, without worry. It's indifference that allows us to let go of everything and be in the open with a perception that has no object or where the subject-object is the SAME or thinking and being is the SAME. The same breaking apart, the same splitting open that as I read it creates that pathos of distance that Niezsche refers to. Why is there anything at all? This has to be the strangest question. Why do people get together and have children?

tympan

???

Kenneth

Powerful Parental Controls Let your child discover the best the Internet has to offer. http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=http://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines Start enjoying all the benefits of MSN® Premium right now and get the first two months FREE*.