Re: Heidegger Archive #1

> The below is the first post to the HList, from the archive, although the
> beginning of the second paragraph refers to an earlier post. ???

That's because the heidegger list did not start at Spoon. It was started at
Thinknet (which was run by Kent Palmer) and, at the time of its move to Spoon,
was moderated by Ermel Stepp (who also moderated the habermas list and the
now defunct ontology list). In 1995, Ermel joined the Spoon Collective and
moved his lists to Virginia. He actually later tried to move the heidegger
list out of Spoon, but we held onto it - which made for a very rancorous
parting between Ermel and Spoon.

-m