[mpisgmedia] Comment on Draft National Environment Policy

http://plan.architexturez.net/site/dmp2021/ncmp/h/041026

For articulating its starting premise, NEP might have
used, rather than cause-impact framework for
degradation, one of conflict-resolution between
environmental and development objectives, as is
central to development planning law - which finds no
mention in NEP... We believe that the key
environmental challenge is disregard / subversion of
existing law and that new policy that fails to address
this is doomed to suffer from identical subversions
and is, therefore, quite unnecessary... designed to
let-appear "evolving and flexible policy framework" to
substitute conflict-resolving law - for pursuit of
illegal deleterious development in exclusive "spirit
of partnership" ... No other hypothesis fits the
reality of recent development distortions in Delhi
amidst which NEP discourse has been going on...