Re: [mpisgmedia] Expert Committee: CIC direction for review

:)
http://www.cic.gov.in/CIC-Orders/Decision_22082006_2.pdf

...Appellants also presented a public notice from DDA
indicating that vide order No.12016/6/2006-DDIB dated
25.7.06 Prof.A.G.K.Menon, Director, TVB School of
Habitat Studies has been nominated as Member of a
Committee of Experts to look into the issues involved
with regard to unauthorized development in the form of
Farm Houses as well as unauthorized colonies inhabited
by affluent sections of society...
3. Since the authorization for construction of the TVB
School of Habitat Studies has been questioned and
could not be established by either organization
responsible for regulating this, the DDA is directed
to review its orders with regard to membership of the
Committee of Experts to look into the issue of
unauthorized development.

=====
so. either they withdraw the suggestion-invite or
folks can suggest a-priori compliance of the CIC
direction. cheers.

--- "Architexturez."

http://www.ddadelhi.com/tendernotices_docs/august06/for%20mail%20to%20dda140806.pdf