Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2007 01:49:23 +0530
From: "Architexturez." <interface.services@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [in-enaction] [mpisgmedia] Charlie's Angels (FAQ)
To: Architexturez: Enaction-L <in-enaction@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

gita wrote:
> legality of MPD-2021 has to be scrutinized with reference to the statutory
> provisions that applied to MPD-2001 revision. legitimacy of those
> provisions is a separate and larger question of considerable topical
> interest and was not the one I meant when I said that the (limited and
> rather stodgy) legality question seems to interest no one.
> - gita

care to explain? step-by-step? somehow to me the legality and legitimacy
questions are tied together by a long chain of events.

> Architexturez wrote:
>> The legality of MPD-2021 interests us immensely, in the context of the
>> regularizations of 1957

oops! meant 1857.

------------------------------

Message: 2
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2007 20:36:49 +0000
From: "leon morenas" <leon_angelo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [in-enaction] Charlie's Angels (FAQ)
To: in-enaction@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Gita,

"ARE DUAC'S ACTIVITIES ON MPD-2021 LEGAL? This question ought to be
answered in context of the question of legality of MPD-2021 itself, which
is complex and appears not to be of interest to anyone".

In the process of forming an opinion on the celestial or infernal agents of
the DUAC, could you please elaborate on [a] why and how is the legality of
the MPD-2021 being questioned; [b] what makes the DUAC's activities on
MPD-2021 legal or illegal?

Regards,

Leon