Idgah Public Notice / Abattoir plans

(1) 34 persons, in addition to myself, had signed the
participants? list for the meeting of 02.06.03 at IIC
about the Idgah Public Notice. 5 (Chetan, Jeyant,
Nalini, Poonam and Sonya) have kindly sent text of
Lamba, Urmi Buragohain and Visakha) have confirmed
their and others? responses. Chetan, Jeyant, Urmi and
Visakha have also sent names of 8 people who have
responded and Sonya?s response is co-signed by 2
colleagues. 1 person who hadn?t attended has responded
on my asking. In all 22 (including mine) names, 6 with
text of responses, are posted at
http://www.delhiscienceforum.org/dmp2021/documents/A_Idgah.htm
REQUEST: Chetan, Jeyant, Nalini, Poonam, Sonya, Urmi
and Visakha, please take a look and report errors.
Karandikar, Aruna and Hardeep, please send names /
text of your / others? responses.

(2) I have not received any thing via e-mail about
this from Akhil Sarkar, Anjali, Anshul, Anuradha
Chaturvedi, Danny Cherian, G B Bagai, Jasmine Saluja,
K C Nahata, K K Roy, Kalyan Raipuria, M Farid Baig,
Mithila, P N Kalra, Prashant, Priya Suri, S K Minocha,
S Qasim, Shakti Prakash, Shraddha, Smita Makhija,
Sudipto, Sunil Goel, Vishakha, Y P Bhasin, Yunus
Jaffery.
REQUEST: Anshul, Danny, Jasmine, K C Nahata, K K Roy,
Prashant, Shakti, Shraddha, Smita, Sunil, please reply
to tell if you responded to the Public Notice, etc.

(3) I do not have e-mail ids (at all or ones that
work) of Akhil Sarkar, Anjali, Anuradha Chaturvedi, G
B Bagai, Jasmine Saluja, Kalyan Raipuria, M Farid
Baig, Mithila, P N Kalra, Priya Suri, S K Minocha, S
Qasim, Sudipto, Vishakha, Y P Bhasin, Yunus Jaffery
REQUEST: I?d be grateful if anyone could mail / call
them and ask them to please get back to me.

(4) This is in continuation of the mails of 01.07.03
(http://groups.yahoo.com/group/mpisgplanner/message/11)
and 26.06.03
(http://groups.yahoo.com/group/mpisgplanner/message/8)
in view of reports of MCD plans. I suggest again that
we keep one another posted and engage on this in an
orchestrated way.
REQUEST: If inclined to engage, please mail.

Thanks. Gita.