[mpisgplanner] Fwd: Re: Fw: Condolences

has activists mail about condolence meeting for rajiv
(whom they took to geneva to give that cohre award
while the aga khan from geneva reiterated here his
indore slum project award) that murali forwarded to me
and what I wrote him. just want to tell the dozen
people on this list and two more on bcc.

what I do now began in earnest in indore in 99, with
rajiv and belu, and this week he hanged himself and
DMP2021 and 100% FDI were approved and there was also
high-level azmi mushaira at DPS freebie adopted by
late kaifi azmi ten days after we lodged police
complaint against it in context of our court order and
while dps is in court saying it wont teach like law
tells because it teaches like this (the schools story
also has beginning in indore and azmi is all over the
activist mess), etc, and there will be activist
condolence meeting for rajiv at ISI tomorrow.
I am not able to stop staring at the characters in
this chronicle of six years, now endlessly playing in
parts in my head. I have a helluva true-story that
needs proper treatment and respect, so if anyone knows
decent film-maker or writer, tell (not right away, i
wish to keep it for a while)

making peace with myself, ignore if you consider mush,
accept one or more if you dont. bless my big-daddies
for being better to me than I could be to rajiv and
belu. bless those that let me have my say so I need
not fret if-only-i-had. bless especially all who stand
firm wherever they do and share anchor so others are
not swept away.
and join me to bless all the lying b* whose lies hang
themselves, at times tragically, to tell best the
truth.