hal anam..

is fuckin keyboard not workin in italik |c/ arabit

>From: Orpheus <cwduff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>To: deleuze-guattari@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>Subject: Daniel Haines/Karen Ocana
>Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2001 23:37:56 -0500 (EST)

the attacks on policemen and the storming of supermarkets and
> > >stores, under the slogan "Death to the Arabs !", are a clear expression
>of
> > >the anti-democratic character of this movement and of the threat it
> > >represents, not only for Palestinians, but for Israeli society itself.

that's clearly euphimistic

i am somewhat shy to continue the broadcast on the list, and tell, my
impression from the situation, lastly, so:

i don't see why this war has been labeled 'sometimes' too much by certain
parties as jewish/palestinian/arabit, as far as, as pointed by Clifford a
month or so ago ici-here, this is affecting everybody, willingly or so,
that, it is actually the conception on living on this blue-green planet that
is concerned/at stake, so much that i dont understand why the ONU is not
concerned, and even the Nato, also, as it has been recently been by Hussein
dictator in Irak and Serb Balkan war. The Israeli government acts as if it
lives alone on this planet, which is not true, as anybody with some 9% mind
knows. Every State is unique, and has something to offer to the Whole World.
If the Israeli State is taken up by its army and its far-wings extremist,
and controls like a madman the whole spirit of the world, it has to be
STOPPED. There is a need of change in the Israeli Constitution. It is not an
(old) question of Arab versus Ivrit, it is the conception of a state
(appareil a democracie). Why this matters the deleuze/guattari list so much
in our opinion: obviously for the latter are / have been very develloping on
the subject of state. also this thing that Deleuze and/or Guattari would
have been Anti-State is furious delirium. They are / have been the providing
factors for more than 50/30 years of questioning tools on the subject of
State Apparatus. The list should focus on this problematic and also onthe
analysis of states apparatus, also in their singularity and diversity. This
task actually concerns, beyond clivage Nomadic/Sedentaric, every people on
Earth, every stupidic Human Being breathing the polluted Ether of the Galxy
"Milky Way". I am not an Extraterrestrial Princess, I am like you, I live
here. And dont want to see my people dye in the swamp of indefference, which
is nowhere everywhere. The Palestinian Government, if you only look at the
url of the Cultur Ministry Department, provides in my opinion a better model
for thinking the future of humanity in Palestine, than the current
regulation introduced in 1948 and latter up to now. Everybody in Israel,
Palestinian and Jews, have to make this effort, and to bring Peace, at last.
Beleive me that everybody is exhausted by this war, and by this
Israeli-tsahal-shit-army and faction. Its not even to the sionic, its to the
point of anti-semitism, anti-judaism within the very Stae of Isreal. People
hearing usual colons statement understand me. This army is crazy.

Fili Houtman
'tssab'llya.
Ostya
Italya