Re: blank messages

fili,
if you mean am i working in a play of contradctions and sucession of masks
then the answer is a decided yes. i like irony, in as much as far can it
twist it before it either returns to flat repetion or goes of its hinges. i
am surprised that you read my comments to CM as ironic though when i thought
my message obvious.

as to the rest of your message, i have just scanned some of your posts and,
in case i am misread as being more subtle than i am, i quite literally don't
give a fuck how you read my 'authorial intent from the heart'!

ciao
Ruth.C
>>> fili houtman <filihoutman@xxxxxxxxxxx> 12/21 6:50 pm >>>

>hi chris,
>your posts are now coming to me as blank documents-the medium is the
>message
>here?
>Ruth.C

quier hacer hundimientan dentran su capello, O Ruth, para la raizon que de
mi cerebras a su salut: a mi, te lo digo, que a mi me lo paresce que tu
salut, verdadramiinta en es pelligra y entonces yjo vai que te adjudarr
desde unas de los analysis orthodoxica fuera las ojos del kalamatsutra,
hasta, ha, rapita, go dji di questa correel passatha: si, porque tu dica:
#hi chris, que su postas son ahora demasiado sucia, limpya lo porfavor con
la corazonpalpitante que jo lo yo tengo en la mitad fuera di mi cuerpoa
asi!# hai Ruth! es tal sex ual esto agua de tu dignidad, mi proprio corazon
no le podria hundirse en lo tio; mira a tu salut, chica! por es semejante
que tu es una para sm, saves, y ejlia es no para mi, este "guerrillerianda
sm ruth, pilotando los ordnadories para vamparyzing coraizones, littil
maschinasq dove desde quellas fustigash su amig'sm, tu n'eres para mi
corazon, o chica ruth:)

i wanna briefly now say this about the medium you use, which is irony.
indeed, that every time you say something, we get the impression you argue
the contrary undercover. that there's some kind a dude 'dubble'zanger'
upstage fooling you brain from your feet, and that you're stuck in between,
so that you ll have always it posshble fo you to start it all over again in
the last post, previwed now (#i ll salute you all in the next e-mail#)in the

postulat'h of an indefinite time, which allows ya ta speak tha boredom
discussion all over the same thing.

Lister, can I make it clear to all of you, this epitheme has been discrrrbdd

in the ATP 5plateau as the post-signifc regima of sign.

I want a question the list if they read the dg books and go this list on
intention of learning anything, or to expose themeselves in the galleries of

their stinkin repitio batteries, posturing as aristocratic monkeys of Vienna

3 hundreds years ago has probably beeen so, as i don.t know that impression
but from people crossing this kind of writing on the dg list.

I really don't know what came up in your haert one day, and that you decided

to take interest in litterature, philosophy, but you seem good junkies, full

of alacrity voracious to drink my words, deleuzes, guattaris, cliffords,
fuck whoever, as soon as it sticks well to your underpants, and that you can

increase the rate of denial of your vulgarious appetite in songs.

Ciao !!!

Vroooom