Re: Bourdieu, or nomadic limits?

On Thu, 6 Oct 1994 CND7750@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> But i'm interested to hear what Bourdieu's concept of habit does that
> weakens nomadology. Repetition , habit, contraction, etc, are so integral
> to Deleuze's philosophy that it seems unlikely that this is the case. But
> i've made no secret that i really like Deleuze, so let me know.

Chris:

could you elaborate on these aspects of D's thought--habit, contraction,
etc, and perhaps explain how their positive determination sits alongside
the nomadic expansion of rhizomatics? I know repetetiion is a huge topic,
but I think habit has the possibility--at least for me--of a more
immediate concrete sense of the lived--and hence its potential
relationship to enacted nomadology.

Erik