Re: Bourdieu, or nomadic limits?

Well Erik, i'll just throw some shit out there. it won't be coherent, not
that my other posts were, but it may be of some value. incidentally, do
you know of any stuff relating D&G to Buddhism or Taoism or Eastern thought
in general? you mentioned it, i've read others mention it before, and would
like to read what others have wriitteenn about it--or maybe someone could
post on it?

although i'm thinking off the cuff (but only partially) the scriptures
remain near and dear to me, so i will begin with a few verses from ATP.

let us turn to page 282, were the earth spoke thus:

>Perception will no longer reside in the relation between subject and object,
>but rather in the movement serving as the limit of that relation, in the
>period associated with the subject and object. Perception will confront
>its own limit; it will be in the midst of things,throughout its own
>proximity, as the presence of one haecceity in another, the prehension
>of one by the other or the passage from one to the other. Look only at
>movements.

allow me to trash Kant once again in favor of Hume, but more importantly,
the unfolding of the virtual into the actual singularities of Leibnizian,
but even more importantly, looming even larger in the sacred word, is, dare
we say it, an analytic philosopher, Alfred North Whitehead. Subject beome
eject. Bye, bye to the sacred psyche, hello to the earth and cosmos in
their fractal glory, in the unlimited finity of fission and fusion. WE ARE
NOTHING BUT CHEMICALS. But , contrary to the christian response, this does
not result in utter chaos. Why not? Because there is no such thing. Things
are both organized and chaotic--repetition and difference. Non-contradiction
no longer applies. The 'choice' in not determinism/indeterminism, but the
only options that were available anyway--somewhere in between. However,
the energy that is both actual and virtual, here yet beyond, present but
past and yet to come continues to bifurcate; but as soon as it bifurcates,
and matter is born, gravity catches up with it and forces it to fold back.
Habit, or folding back, infolding, constitutes the subject. It is the process
of subjectification. But what about memory? Who remembers? What remembers?
The milieu or code that orgazizes machinic assemblages, the abstract
machine. How? Because the past is not gone but not here either. It coexists
with the present. Pure virtuality. It is like, not like, it is, a phase
locked loop.

chris