Re: nomadic limits?

nomadology as a middle class iedology? come on! what Bourdieu calls
a class ma be comparab,le to D&G's abstract machine, but so what!
my background is sociology and anthropology but these concepts do
nothing for me. what sounds middle class is ideology subjective habits.
my work is in political theory, but its time to give up on human subjectivity.
a subject is a machinic assemblage, which can be defined as a piece of tlie
just as easily as it can be described as what we call a homo sapien.
To what class do sticks belong? what kind of ideology constitutes
a door? this is D&G's perspective.

chris