From: deborah_w2@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Newsgroups: alt.architecture
Subject: Any job Opportunities?
Date: 29 Dec 92 20:46:15 GMT

I was wondering if anyone had advice for new gradutes looking for positions.
The man I've been dating and hi roommate are graduating with Master's in
architecture in March from Georgia Tech. Actually the roommate is available
now. I've been watching the classifieds and it seems to be a very tight
market. I have seen much of the work of the roomate (Robert Fountain) but my
friends portfolio and his thesis project are impressive. Both men are in
their thirties and have some practical experience. Are there any really hot
areas of the country to look for positions?