ART: SCULPTURE: Discussion.

From: IN%"AJENDRZE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" 2-NOV-1993 19:31:48.81
To: IN%"HRL@xxxxxxxxxxxx"
CC:
Subj: Addr: Re: Addr: Re: Addr: Re: Addr: Re: Addr: Art Censorship...

Date: 02 Nov 93 12:31:08 EDT
From: AJENDRZE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Addr: Re: Addr: Re: Addr: Re: Addr: Re: Addr: Art Censorship...
To: HRL@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks for the tempering, it's always dangerous to stereotype!
I would not mind if you want to forward our conversations to the list;
in fact, the thought occurred to me already.

The artmgt-l list is at listserv%bingvmb.bitnet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. That
listserve is touchy aboput reply buttons from my site which is a IBM 3270
mainframe using PROFS. The conversation has been very informative lately.

It has likewise been a pleasure for me to talk with you. Seems like few
sculptors get on any list. -Andy Oh! About viewing my work, I'm not sure
I know of a source accessible to you, as I don't market my work much. How
about if I snail something to you and you snail something to me! We could
stay purist about this and work out a way of sharing images across the net.
-andy

*** Original Note ***