GENERAL: Mental Mapping of Children. Dutch Congress.

From: IN%"URBAN-L%[email protected]" "Urban Planning Discussion List"
4-NOV-1993 05:43:33.47
To: IN%"URBAN-L%[email protected]" "Multiple recipients of list
URBAN-L"
CC:
Subj: RE: Mental Maps

Date: Tue, 2 Nov 1993 10:56:48 MET-1
From: Ronald Camstra <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: Mental Maps
Sender: Urban Planning Discussion List <URBAN-L%[email protected]>
To: Multiple recipients of list URBAN-L <URBAN-L%[email protected]>

Hi all,

I like the subject of mental maps, posed here. In the fall of next
year there will be a congres in Holland on Children and Environment,
and Mental Maps of Children will be a main topic there. Is
there anyone who has done something on this topic? Or do you know
someone who did? Please contact me personnaly on
[email protected] and thanks in advance,

Ronald Camstra