ART: ...and the Future.

From: IN%"[email protected]" "Art Criticism Discussion Forum" 9-NOV-1993
13:52:26.09
To: IN%"[email protected]" "Howard Lawrence"
CC:
Subj: Art and the future

Date: Tue, 9 Nov 1993 10:47:00 PST
From: [email protected]
Subject: Art and the future
Sender: Art Criticism Discussion Forum <[email protected]>
To: Howard Lawrence <[email protected]>

Mariella,
For my part, I percieve the fragmentation and passivity in society to be a
current, and future problem for art. We seem to becoming both jaded and
insulated which keeps us from experiencing the power of the aesthetic. I
believe that it is the power of the passion of the artist that can reach
people, but it seem to be eluding us as a society.

Kenton Hyatt
[email protected]